- Blood sample
- Applicator sticks
- Antisera A,B, and Rh
- Glass slide
- Spirit and disposable needles
- Clean a glass slide thoroughly.
- Place a drop of antiserum A on the left side, antiserum B on the right side,
and antiserum D at the center of the slide.
- Clean the tip of the index finger with cotton soaked in spirit.
- Prick the finger tip with the help of a sharp, sterilized disposable needle.
- Place 3 drops of blood near the antisera.
- Mix the blood and antiserum using application sticks.
Observe your experimental result.
Draw conclusions based on your result.