Selection of Shade Crops
- Sweth musli - Chlorophytum bpriviliamum
- Sarpagandha - Rauwolfia serprntina
- Haridra - Curcuma longa
- Adrak - Zingiber officinales
- Ashwagandha -j Withania somnifera
In first year, water should be supplied only to the rows of Jatropha curcus. In second year rain gun system is best for M.T.A.S. By this system we can save manpower, electricity and soil erosion. In this system, water will first fall on the leaves of Jatropha, then drop by drop it will fall in the soil. So 100% water will be absorbed by the soil.
Disease and Protection
The neem oil in March-April should paint every year main stem of Jatropha
- Spray the neem oil on the crop.
- Cow urine can also be sprayed.
- Make a paste of neem leaves, dhatura leaves and ark leaves, dissolve it in water and then spray.
- Guggul smoke also helps to protect the crop against viruses.
- Hang a bell in the field and ring the bell daily at the time of sun set. The sound waves from the bell will kill the viruses.
Benefits for Farmers and the World
- Good quality and genuine material will always be available.
- From the farmers, pharmaceutical industries can buy-back, so they will get similar quality of raw material. No variation will come in medicine which comes due to crude material.
In this way we can solve this problem along with conservation of medicinal plants.
© 2018 Biocyclopedia | All rights reserved.